True Thomas has a long history of published articles in various newsletters and publications over the past several decades. Here are just a few of these feature articles.
- Aliens and Irishmen
- Attack of the Plastic Patties
- Beyond Green Beer and Leprechauns
- Celebrating the Saint of Ireland: St. Patrick
- Celtic Cats – Magical Mystery Purr
- Celtic Love – Nothing Short of Epic
- Five Miracles of Storytelling
- Halloween – The Celtic American Holiday
- Interview with a Faerie in the 21st Century
- Ireland and Celtic Music: Punching Above Their Weight
- Irish Standard Time
- Kerns + Galloglass: Scariest Team on Earth
- One Old Biddy You Don’t Mess With!
- The Problem with Fairies
- Saints Preserve Us
- Shaggy Dog Stories: A Celt’s Best Friend
- St. Patrick’s Day: A Story of Celebration and Survival
- Storytelling for Kids
- A Tough Act To Follow: Mystic, Legend, Saint: Patrick
- Tying the Knot, Celtic Style
A story is like water
that you heat for your bath.
It takes messages between the fire
and your skin. It lets them meet,
and it cleans you!
Very few can sit down
in the middle of the fire itself
like a salamander or Abraham.
We need intermediaries.
A feeling of fullness comes,
but usually it takes some bread
to bring it.
Beauty surrounds us,
but usually we need to be walking
in a garden to know it.
The body itself is a screen
to shield and partially reveal
the light that’s blazing
inside your presence.
Water, stories, the body,
all the things we do, are mediums
that hide and show what’s hidden.
and enjoy this being washed
with a secret we sometimes know,
and then not.